December 31, 2014

Wednesday Writing Challenge: Nothing to Lose

Welcome to the Wednesday Writing Challenge!

Every Wednesday, I pose a new writing challenge here on the blog. These challenges come from books on writing, classes I've taken on creative writing, or sometimes just from my own imagination. If you're an author, hopefully they will help you get your writing juices flowing and help you improve your craft.

 


Some of these challenges may be very good ones or may include an element I consider highly important for writers to learn...so occasionally I may cycle through some of my favorites more than once. 

 

??  Want to Participate  ??

The Wednesday Challenges are open to all readers. In order to participate, simply comment on the challenge post with your response to the exercise. Not only is it good practice, but you could win something nifty and fun!

 

October Prize: A $20 Gift Card to Breathless Press!


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 And now...

***Here's Today's Challenge!***




Something Daring:

Let's end the year on an open free-write!

Finish this sentence:

  "I had nothing to lose, so I..."


 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hints and Tips:

.

This one is totally open, so think of something fun, Fun, FUN to write!

Keep it to one sentence but make it a good one!


Give me your best, darlings!!

1 comment:

  1. I had nothing to lose, so I... finished the bag of cookies

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?