October 16, 2013

Guess Who's Back, My Lovelies...

Yes, after more than a year away.  I really ought to be punished, oughtn't I?




CS1.gif


Allow me to make a rather intimate confession: I have been away dealing with some rather deep personal issues, and didn't have the energy or the willpower to write even my sexy stories.  I've recently been diagnosed bipolar and have been learning how to manage it.  So that is why I have been so very long away, my friends.

But now I am back, and with some wonderful news!

First of all, some old news revisited: in March, Graveyard Games and Hunting Grounds, two of my supernatural sexy shorts, were published in Breathless Press's Crimson Anthology, Volume 1.


Available at Breathless Press and Amazon.com.

Now some additional good news: Breathless is also publishing two of my shifter stories, Equinox and The Wages of Sin, in their upcoming Ravaged Anthology!


Release date forthcoming!!

In other news, I'll be submitting to the second Crimson Volume soon, and resubmitting Lotus Petals for consideration as well.  I hope you will wish me luck on that, my lovelies!  It would mean so much to me to see the book in print (or E-Print, as it were...)

So I'm back again, with happier times on the horizon I hope, and some beautiful books with my name (as well as the names of many wonderful wonderful erotic authors!!) on the cover.  I will keep you posted, lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?