March 9, 2016

Tour Day: Donovan J. Brooks Brings us a Very Sexy Sneek Peak of his New Release



Foreplay and Fangs welcomes Today's Tour Author, Donovan J. Brooks!

Inspired by characters such as Captain Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter, black and white films, and vintage burlesque, Donovan seeks to capture the forbidden and erotic side of a decade rich with vibrant hues.

He has an affinity for the 1940s, parboiled detectives, murder mysteries, and sexy, sultry dames. Erotic moments can be triggered by a brush of the fingers, a heated glance, or a daring confession. Donovan seeks to capture these scenes and paint them with words. Romance varies but should never be limited, especially when the characters speak in authoritative tones.


 
Social Media Links:

  




Today, Enjoy A Special, Sexy Sample of Donovan's Work!

Lily cleared her throat and led me to the center of the boards. A thick curtain separated us from the audience. She positioned me to face the crowd.
"Cross your arms. If I want you to move, I'll guide you. Just follow my lead." She smiled. "Eyes on me, Jack."
She moved to stand behind me, nearly hidden from the crowd by my body. My heart pounded, and the desire to hide in a ditch somewhere suddenly became much more appealing.
Sensual music drifted up from the band. The curtain slowly rose, revealing a room filled predominately with men, so it seemed. A ripple of murmurs and soft chatter filtered up from the crowd.
I focused on a lone light on the balcony and prayed I didn't pass out. A flash of blue from the corner of my eye brought my gaze to my right.
Lily stared up at me, her fingers tracing along my arm as she slowly danced around me. She turned to the audience, to draw them in, her body twisting and turning to the tempting call of the jazz saxophone.
The pounding of the bass and drum echoed my heart as I watched her sultry dance.
Her hands glided down over the silk of her gown as her head tipped back, revealing her delicate, unadorned throat. She spun to face me, our eyes meeting.
Lily extended her right arm above her head and pulled the glove off, dropping it at my feet. She turned her back to me, pressing her body against mine.
My hands dropped to my sides as she rubbed against me like a kitten begging for affection. I couldn't touch her, even though I craved it more than my body craved its next breath. I watched and waited.
She slid the other glove off as she walked away from me, tossing it to the men in the crowd. They cheered and called, their voices an unintelligible echo.
My focus stayed on the siren in blue. She twisted her hips, shimmying to the left then to the right, as her hands slid down to grasp the hem of her gown. Slowly she inched it up, revealing glittering heels and black stockings.
The cheers grew louder the higher the skirt rose and the more her garters became exposed. With a chuckle, she dropped her skirt and ran to hide behind me. I couldn't see her, but I saw and heard the crowd's reaction.
Then I felt the slide of silk as her gown drifted over my shoulder, caressing my jaw on its way to the floor.
Lily stepped back into my view, and my cock hardened at the sight of her. Black lace bloomers and an intricately woven green and blue corset wrapped around her torso and hips. Her curls brushed the tops of her breasts as she spun toward me.
It took every ounce of willpower not to drag her scantily clad ass off that stage and fuck her in the wings until she screamed my name. My hands clenched into fists.
She turned her back to me and stepped close, brushing her hair aside and glancing at me over her shoulder. Take it off, she mouthed to me as her gaze dropped to the corset.
I shook my head.
Lily shrugged and turned to face me completely, her back to the audience. She looked at them over her shoulder as her hand found the clasps along her spine. One by one, in a smooth, practiced motion, she peeled the corset from her body.
As it loosened, I searched her face in an attempt to keep my gaze off of her body. A body I knew would be in full view...the corset dropped to the floor. My jaw followed it down.
I snapped my mouth shut. Her nipples were covered by small royal blue, red, and white pasties. The colors of the flag. I pressed my lips in a tight line.
Her hips continued to move as the music played. She rested her hands on my chest, gripping my jacket lapels. She arched her back, and her breasts brushed against me. Before I could react, she spun to face the audience, which earned her a chorus of cheers.
Slowly, she dipped down, dragging her body over mine, grinding her ass against me. When she came up, Lily thrust her hands into her hair, tossing it as she leaned back into me. As she raised her hand above her head, I stood in dread of what she'd do next.
Her hand cupped my face, her fingers trailing over the mask down over my jaw until they ghosted over my lips.
I couldn't take the torture any longer. I spun her in my arms and gazed down the half-naked woman in my arms. The music ended, and I kissed her as the curtain fell, shielding us from the prying eyes of the audience.
She pressed her hands against my chest. The roaring cheers of the crowd just beyond the curtain dimmed, and I opened my eyes and dove headfirst into the ocean of her eyes.
Lily broke away first. Her taste lingered on my lips. I craved more.
"Jack?" she murmured before pulling away completely. "Help me."
Shaken from the dance and the kiss, I nodded absently and stooped to pick up the silk gown. She snatched the gloves and corset before linking her hand tightly in mine and pulling me offstage.
Once backstage, she wove through the curtains, finding a shadowed nook within them. Lily dropped the clothes onto a chair then took the gown from me and tossed it onto the pile.
I stared at her back, the soft curves of her shoulders and hips, the gentle arch of her spine as she straightened. I wanted to taste her skin, tease her the way she tormented me on stage.
Without hesitation I reached for her, my fingertips brushing her bare arm. She shivered. I stepped closer and pulled her back against me. My hands flattened across her stomach. Deep in the back of my mind my restraint threatened to snap in half.
"Lily," I whispered in her ear. She leaned fully into me.
"Jack, we shouldn't—"
"I know." I kissed her neck, feeling her racing pulse beneath my lips. "Say the word...and I'll walk away."
Her hand covered mine, tentatively guiding it up to cup her breast. She fit my grip perfectly. I let my other hand drift down into the lace drawers she wore. When I brushed my fingers across her sex, she whimpered.
"You're wet, sweetheart." I nuzzled against her ear, nipping at the skin below it. "Was that from them...or me?"
"If you only knew." She moaned as I parted her lips and slid a finger into her.
"Why else would I ask?" I teased with my words and touch.
Lily ground her ass against me. "Geezus, Jack. Enough foreplay."
I removed my hands completely. "Tell me what you want then, Lily."
She spun around and grabbed my lapels with both hands. "I want you to finish what you started five years ago."
I reached up and pulled off the hat and mask. She slid the jacket from my shoulders and tossed it aside.
"Take these off." I fingered the edge of lace along her waist.
She hooked her thumbs in the fabric and slid the panties down, stepping out of them and kicking them to the side.
"And these." I brushed my fingers across her pasties. "I want to see those lovely nipples, feel them on my tongue."
Even in the shadows, I saw her shiver. Her breath hitched as she peeled them off, dropping them to the floor.
I groaned and dipped my head to capture one dark nipple in my mouth. Her moan ended on a muffled whimper as she bit her lip. I drew back to study her face.
"You care if they hear us? I thought you liked to put on a show." I licked and suckled until she dug her fingers into my scalp.
"Jack, I swear to God—"
I pulled back enough to undo the buttons on my shirt and unfasten my pants. Then her hands were there, helping me, urging me faster. When her hand grasped my cock, I damn near came from that single fucking touch.
Backing her against the wall, I pinned her there and kissed her. Tasting the sweet mouth I'd longed for—craved to the point of insanity. She undid me with a kiss. I feared the sex might just shatter me.
I propped her leg up on an empty chair and stepped between her thighs. My cock rubbed against her warm, wet opening. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. When I slid inside, her grip tightened, and she swore against my lips.
My body sparked with need. A desperation to mark her as mine forced all thought from my head. Her warm body welcomed me, and I moved, thrusting deep, kneading the flesh on her hip.
Passion and instinct consumed me. I fucked her against that wall, swallowed her moans with my kiss. Her fingernails dug through the shirt fabric and into my shoulders. When I arched my hips, she gasped. Her body tightened around my cock.
"Let go, sweetheart," I murmured and quickened my pace.
Lily shattered. Her body quaked and pulsed, drawing my own climax. I groaned and kissed her deeply, holding her trembling body against me as I slowed my pace.
"Jack...I..."
"Shhh," I leaned my forehead against hers. "Let's go back to the dressing room."
When I pulled away from her, a distinct feeling of loss settled over me. She quickly dressed while I straightened my suit. After gathering the extra garments, Lily turned to me.
"This way." She led the way through the curtains to the stage door we'd entered earlier.
The hall was empty. Quickly we made our way to her dressing room and locked the door behind us.
Lily dropped the garments on the couch and leaned against the vanity. When she turned to look at me, she started laughing.
"Red's a good color on you."
I touched my hands to my mouth when I saw the red smears across hers. "Look who's talking, sweetheart."
She glanced in the mirror, laughter doubling her over, as she reached for a washcloth to wipe her mouth. "We're quite the pair."
"Do you have anything to take this shit off?" I reached for a rag laying near the sink in the corner.
"Use that soap there." She chuckled. "I'm going to change."
I washed my face, watching her in the small mirror as she pulled the dress over her head again. My cock sprang to life once more. She stepped out of the panties and stood completely nude except for a pair of stockings and heels. Excitement stirred in the pit of my stomach.
Quickly drying my face, I dropped the towel and crossed the room, snatching her by the waist and pulling her against me.
Her mouth dropped open, eyes as big as the moon as she gazed up at me. "What are you doing?"
"Who says I'm done with you?" I kissed her again, stealing whatever reply rested on the tip of her tongue.
She pushed me back until I stumbled, landing haphazardly on the couch. "You're overdressed."
Lily straddled my hips and languidly unbuttoned my shirt, her delicate fingers teasing the buttons free. Her gaze locked with mine. She grinned as she opened the shirt and helped me out of it. When she pulled the undershirt up and over my head, I rested my hands on her hips, letting my touch linger before sliding to caress the gentle slope leading to her center. Within moments she had my cock free and aching to be inside her again.
She stroked and caressed. My hips arched up to meet her, my hands moving over her hips and down to cup her ass. She squealed when I squeezed both cheeks. I slapped one, my hand stinging from the contact.
Lily's eyes widened and an involuntary moan escaped from deep in her throat.
"Did you like that, sweetheart?" I leaned closer and captured her nipple in my mouth, suckling hard.
"Jack!" Her grip on my cock tightened.
"Easy...don't hurt him." I grinned as she released me.
A lovely shade of pink crept up and along her neck. I pressed tiny kisses over her collar bone and throat, following the trail of rosy color. When it bloomed in her cheeks, I kissed her lips softly.
"I don't think I've ever seen you blush." I nudged her closer, lifting her so my cock pressed against her heat. "Do you want me to do it again?"
"Do what?" She gasped when I slowly entered her.
"This." I brought my hand down on her ass again.
Lily trembled in my arms, her pussy clenching around my cock, making me groan.
"I swear you love to torment me." Then she grasped my face between her hands and kissed me hard. She rubbed her palms against the stubble on my jaw creating a delicious friction I mimicked inside her. Her gasps came in little pants across my mouth between kisses.
I slid my hand between us, touching her as I slid in, then out of her. My fingers parted the warm lips, and when they brushed against her swollen nub, she came again. Her hands gripped my hair and her teeth grazed my lower lip while her body bucked against me as she fell apart in my arms for the second time that night.
After a few more thrusts, my release followed, draining me completely. Any coherent thought, any words would have to wait. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.
Lily rested her cheek in the crook of my neck, her breaths caressing my flushed skin. We sat that way in silence for a few moments. The sound of our breaths and muted heartbeats echoing in the stillness.

~*~*~*~*



1946, New York City

I missed her. Five years in the army and I wanted her more than I had before I left. When she sent for me, I should have said no. Maybe I’m still a dumb kid with a soft spot for dames in a jam. 
Lily knew it. When her dancer sister went missing from the Burlesque joint on 52nd, she banked on me coming to her rescue. But the past caught up and pulled us both under. I keep asking myself—is she worth dying for?


Buy Links: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?