Coming in March
A Wonderland Romp for one lucky Knight
and the two princesses who long for his heart
Chronicles of the Four Courts:
All Mad Here (Coming Soon!)
Get to Know the World of the Four Courts
Top Ten Things to do in Thairy
When You're a Half-Sidhe Knight
10. Race with the Hounds of Herne – If you're fleet of foot, you can take your chances trying to run with the goblin hounds. The High King of Autumn sends these puppies after those who most annoy him... because he likes watching the dogs run their prey to ground.
9. Go for a Ride with the Puca – This shapeshifter has been known to travel the roads as a dark black horse in the middle of the night. Climb on his back, and he'll run wild across the countryside until he bucks you into a ditch at dawn. Some of the Unseelie faeries like to keep a betting pool to see if any Knight has what it takes to keep from being thrown. So far, none has.
8. Visit the Hookah Dens of the Drow – Share a traditional pipe with these Winter fae. Rather than tobacco, they enjoy a unique delicacy from the lands of Oberon with a crisp, sweet flavor, a rare bloom they call "snowdrop".
7. Take a Walk Through the Hanging Gardens of Tír na nÓg – In the land of the Springtime Elves, you'll find the breathtaking gardens of the Faerie Queene, Glorianna. She keeps scores of beautiful flora from all over the mortal world, and the unknown reaches of Thairy. As an added bonus, you could run into Ladies Nineva and Nerissa... the stunning princesses of the Court of Elves.
6. Listen to the Mermaids Sing – Titania's famous mermaid choirs are great, as long as you can keep from throwing yourself into the deep to swim into their arms. They'd be more than happy to welcome you, of course...but they're not keen on letting go.
5. Celebrate May Day with the Shining Throng – Summer fae love holidays and parties. May Day is quite a favorite! And if you're the frisky type, you'll find no shortage of like-minded playmates to share the festivities.
4. Arm Wrestle with a Buggane – These massive, black-haired ogres used to terrorize humans on the Isle of Man, but they never venture outside the realms of Thairy anymore. The Knights are among the only fae with the strength to pose a challenge to them when it comes to arm-wrestling, and the bugganes actually like a bit of friendly competition!
3. Scale the Glaciers of Oberon's Realms – The cliffs of ice in The Winter King's backyard rival any of the great peaks in the mortal world. Only the most physically primed dare to attempt then—and even the Knights have to be at the top of their game.
2. Win a Dance with an Enchanted Moura – These ghostly fae ladies frequent monoliths and dolmens throughout Thairy and the mortal world. They're usually looking for mortal men to set them free from their enchantments, but they’ve been known to come up from their thrones to favor a Knight with a dance... if he's charming enough.
1. Join the Neverending Bacchanal – If you can find the wild ring of Unbridled faeries in service to Sovereign Medb, they are rumored to hold an everlasting celebration of wine and fruits of the earth. Rebellious fae from all Four Courts are said to have been taken by the Bacchanal, and now eternally celebrate in a timeless party. If any Knight has located the Bacchanal before, they haven't let the secret slip; others warn that those who enter into the ring of Medb's faeries may not find the will to leave it for centuries, if ever.