September 4, 2014

Guest Post from Rhiannon Wellman!!

Happy Thursday, Darlings!!

Today we have a guest at Foreplay and Fangs.


Rhiannon Wellman is here to share a little bit of her newest projects!



And now, here we go!


Thank you for having me here today.


Hello and welcome to everyone, if you've been following me thank you so much and if you've just joined the tour I hope you stick with me for the rest of the month.


As promised today I'm going to go into a bit more detail about A Dirty Weekend. I'm not sure where the original idea for this story came from. I wanted to write something where I could get away with writing lots of sex. So hubby said, 'just write about a dirty weekend away.'


And this story is what my brain came up with. Would you like to read the beginning?


Good, here you go.



Derek finished the last dregs of beer and debated signaling the bar tender for a second.

He couldn't believe he was doing this, it was ridiculous. He should go home to his husband, the kids and the dog. Okay, not the dog, the little shit hated him.

But he still shouldn't be doing this.

"Would you be Dk?"

The voice from directly behind him startled Derek to the point of knocking over his empty bottle. He turned. "And you would be Kip." It wasn't a question. There was only one person here that would call him Dk.

Kip sat down and smiled. "I am. Do you want another?"

"Please."  Derek tried to hide his nervousness.

Kip lifted his hand and caught the bar tenders' eye to order two beers which were quickly delivered.

Derek tried to hide his nervousness as they sat in silence at the bar drinking there drinks, he only hoped that Kip was feeling the same way.

"My real name is Gareth. Everyone calls me Kip, that's why I used it for this."

"Mine's Derek. You can call me either that or DK I'm used to both. How did you know it was me?"

"You said you'd be in a green top and Jeans, you’re the only one here wearing green."


As the story goes along we learn more about Kip and DK and their ongoing story.
What do you think? Any thoughts you'd like to share? I'd love to know what you think.


If you want to follow the daily posts you can find a list on my blog, I'll update links as we go, so if you miss a day don't worry you can find it here:


http://rhiannonwellman.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

You can also find me on facebook


https://www.facebook.com/RhiannonWellman

Buy link:


https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-redonthemoon-1414906-340.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?