May 5, 2014

Erotica Review: Steele Your Soul, by Decadent Kane

Decadent Kane's got a new book out! The next volume in The Trouble With Elves, today I'm reviewing the pirate adventure, Steele Your Soul.

http://www.breathlesspress.com/index.php?main_page=product_free_shipping_info&cPath=25&products_id=564



I've been looking forward to "Steele Your Soul" for months now! It's got a lovely, salty swashbuckling feel and some wonderful characters. The roguish captain Joren Steele stands out, the sort of pirate captain who'll stay with you, like Captain Jack Sparrow or the delightful new Captain Hook. Pepper is a sweet lass with a curiosity, and that leads her into danger and delight. Decadent builds up such fun characters in all the Trouble with Elves series.

I would give this book a full five stars, if it had only been longer. Given all Decadent has plunged us into, I just wanted more. That's not to say the book isn't wonderful! Decadent weaves these great stories in a rich setting; I'd love to see her expand them even more, let us linger in her world a bit more and come to love her characters even more deeply.

"Steele Your Soul" was a delightful adventure and I recommend highly, whether you love pirates or elves or both. I also recommend the series as a whole. I am eagerly awaiting the next story, and hope she'll continue to bring us further into her elvyn stories.

1 comment:

  1. <3 Thank you for taking the time to read and review Book # 3 Brantwijn. I greatly appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?