April 30, 2012

Commentary: Masquerade


Masquerade is a fun and flirty romance, a story which holds a special place to me because it is one of my best friend's favorites.  It's not my usual NC-17 erotica, though I had toyed with the idea of turning it into a bit of a lustier, longer piece, and still might.  It will be posting in 5 parts this week, Monday through Friday, so I can take a little bit of a breather and hopefully put together something new and sexy for this weekend.  I'm hoping to be able to keep up a Friday-Saturday-Sunday new update schedule after this week.  However, I am trying to give precedence to my novels, so short stories will technically post as I am able to finish them within that preference.

Thank you for reading and enjoy Masquerade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?