April 23, 2012

Writing Challenge by Remittance Girl

If you don't follow me on Twitter... then you should.  If you did, you would have seen that I have thrown my hat in on this writing challenge posed by Remittance Girl, essentially to explore the effects of language and POV in determining the intensity of a scene.  In this case, depicting a sex act as either 'vanilla' or 'kinky'.

      This is just a quick little sex scene.  The characters have no names and no place in my greater headcanon... this was just to see what could be done by changing only the language and perception of the character.  Since Remittance Girl specifically mentioned the differences between styling such a scene in regards to missionary position, that's the path I took.  I did want to try and include a third scene with a sub-on-top position to see what I could do with that, but ran out of time.  Perhaps in the future I will try that, too.  Since this is a writing exercise and I love comments, please feel more than welcome to tell me what you think of it!


Scene 1:

It was the gentle rock of his hips against mine that woke me up: his desire was apparent, his erection pressing insistently against my backside.  He nudged me again, testing to see if I was awake, and I gave him a sleepy murmur in response, rolling over onto my back to look up at him. The room was dark but I could see the gleam of his eyes in the moonlight spilling in from the window over the bed.
I opened my mouth to speak but he hushed me with a finger across my lips.  Without saying anything he climbed on top of me, replacing that finger with his lips, warm and sweet, as he straddled me.  I'd fallen asleep naked except for the white satin panties that tied at my hips; he slipped the knots with one hand, never breaking the kiss, brushing the slithery fabric away.  A big, warm hand covered the swell of my pussy.
"Ah," I breathed softly as our lips parted.  He kissed me again, slipping his tongue down to wind with my own as he pressed his hips harder against me, the hand at my cleft pressing down more firmly, palm slowly moving in a lovely circular motion and stirring up the first flutters of pleasure in my body.
"Mm…"
I bucked my hips up against him with an eager sound.  He quickened his rhythm a moment before sliding two fingers along my cleft to part my pussy lips. Finding the rousing bud of my clitoris, he kneaded it in swift little motions between his fingertips and I moaned again, rolling myself against his touch.  I could already feel myself, flush and exhilarated, as I moved my body against him in response.
Soon he shifted, angling himself between my thighs, hands on my wrists, bearing me to the pillows.  I felt him enter me in a long, slow stroke, filling me in that deeply satisfying, soulfully delicious way.  I gave up a sigh of pleasure and found his rhythm, rolling to meet his body, receiving him happily, moving with him as he slid in and out of my wetness, each new thrust sending a spark of pleasure through my loins.  The sweet sensation of his cock inside of me filled me with a welling sense of elation, to be filled, to feel his body entwined with mine as we rushed together towards completion.
I heard him gasp in a heavy breath, and his pace suddenly changed.  He slowed his thrusts, plunging deeper, moving with a stuttered animal desperation until finally he buried himself to the hilt in me and I felt his cock quiver and pulse as he came.  The sensation set off my own climax and a shiver of sweet pleasure answered, rocking through me all the way up to my head and all the way down to my toes.  I sighed again, relishing in the firm weight of his cock in me as we remained there, savoring the heights of our shared orgasm, panting softly before he finally withdrew and curled up beside me again, wrapping arms around me and cuddling me close to his chest.


Scene 2:

It was the demanding nudge of his hips against mine that pulled me from my sleep: his hunger was obvious, his urgent cock digging hard against my back; I should need no further instruction than that.  He nudged me again, silently directing me, and I made an obedient sound of assent, rolling over onto my back. The room was dark but I could see the sharp gleam in his eyes from the moonlight spilling in from the window over the bed.
I opened my mouth to speak but he silenced me with a hand over my mouth.  Without saying anything he climbed on top of me, claiming my lips with his, hot, demanding, as he straddled me.  I'd slept naked for him, except for the white satin panties that I knew he loved; now he tugged them off insistently, never releasing me from the kiss, and cast the slithery fabric away.  His large hand came down greedily on my naked cunt, squeezing hard, sending a shock of rough pleasure through me.
"Ah," I gasped, voice ragged and hoarse.  He silenced me again with another hard kiss, taking my bottom lip in his teeth as he crushed his body harder against me, the hand at my pussy grinding down, palm stroking me in a fiercely demanding manner and stirring up the first delicious flutters of need in my own body.
"Unh…"
I offered myself up, arching my body desperately towards him with a little whimper.  He quickened his rhythm a moment before slipping two fingers down to open my pussy lips to his searching touch. Finding the vulnerable bud of my clitoris, he descended on it in hard, fast little beats and I moaned again, struggling helpless under his weight.  I could already feel my body growing recklessly wet and excited for more.
He shifted, positioning himself ardently between my thighs, his hands coming down hard on my wrists, holding them tightly and pinning me against the cool sheets.  He took me in one sure, certain thrust, thrilling me with his demand, lighting up my senses with his wild claim on my body.  I dared not make a sound as I surrendered to his rhythm, giving myself over to him, unable to move but only to receive him gratefully as he slid in and out of my wetness, each new thrust sending a sharp spike of pleasure through my loins.  The hard demand of his cock inside of me was mingled pleasure and pain, to be filled by him utterly, to feel his body pressing down forcefully on mine as he satisfied himself in my flesh.
He panted harshly, and his pace suddenly changed.  His motions became slower, deeper, certain and commanding, each thrust drawing out the inevitable culmination until finally he buried every inch in my quivering pussy, and I felt him throbbing, pulsing as he poured his come deep into my sex.  The sensation was too much and I couldn't hold back: my own climax swept down on me in answer, crashing through my body out-of-control, and I cried out gratefully as my cunt tightened around him.
When the sensation faded away to a tingling sweetness, I panted silently in the darkness, relishing in the firm weight of his cock still inside me as he remained there enjoying the frantic convulsions of my pussy around him.  Finally, he withdrew, and took his place beside me again, pulling me into his arms with a covetous little growl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?